A Best Practice in ensuring proper login compliance is to perform Break, Lunch and End Shift checks from the Team Status Page.
- Navigate to the Team Status Page by hovering over the side-bar option Production, then select Team Status.
NOTE: The Team Status Page Pop-Up view can be accessed from the Facility Health Page, and will provide the same functionality as shown below. Either way works for purposes of this Best Practice.
- From the Facility Health Page under the Department Opportunity portlet, click on Facility - All Departments as shown below.
- Once Facility - All Departments is selected, the below Team Status Page Pop-Up will appear.
- Excessive Lunch Check – Click on the Lunch filter under Status. If someone is currently logged into lunch, their name will appear.
- Excessive Break Check – Click on the Break filter under Status. If someone is currently logged into break, their name will appear.
- End Shift Check – Click on the Active filter under Include. If someone is still currently logged into Spindle, their name will appear, along with the area their logged into.