The purpose of this "best practice" is to provide Maintenance Leadership with real-time visibility into their operations Equipment status, along with the current tasks each Maintenance Worker is assigned to. There are several sections within this page, and this guide serves to point out specific areas that should be reviewed continuously throughout the work day, in order to properly manage your operation using Spindle. This "best practice" should be performed at least 3-4 times per day, and should only take about 3-5 minutes per check. Follow the below steps to perform this "best practice".
Navigate to the Facility Page
- From the side-bar menu (on the left hand side of SpindleLIVE), hover over Equipment and select Facility.
- Look for any live Alerts that may be present.
Maintenance Employee Status
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view Maintenance Employee Status, which displays the current task (or status) that the Maintenance Employee is working in.
Maintenance Employee Page
- To drill deeper into an individual Maintenance Employee's page, click on their name.
- This page provides a real-time overview of the following:
- The time they started work
- Lunch start and stop time
- The time they ended work
- The current Spindle equipment they're logged into
- Tracking that displays each individual punch
- Coaching Moments
- To formally document a coaching session, perform the following steps.
- Click Add Entry
- Type in the details of the coaching moment
- Click Save