The purpose of this "best practice" is to provide Maintenance Leaders with proactive visibility into their operation's upcoming scheduled maintenance tasks. This should aide them in planning out their upcoming week, as well as provide an opportunity for scheduling and assignment adjustments to be made in advance (i.e. One of your Maintenance Personnel is out on vacation next week).
Navigate to CMMS Details page
- Navigate to the CMMS Details page by hovering over CMMS (on the left side bar in SpindleLIVE), then selecting Details.
Perform the below steps for "Preventive Maintenance Tasks" and "Work Orders
- By default, Preventive Maintenance should already be selected when you get to this page
- To view Work Orders, select the Work Orders view option, as shown below.
Change date range to "Next Week" and filter for "Scheduled" PMs
- Change the date rang to Next Week by clicking the Date Picker and selecting the appropriate range.
- Then select status Scheduled, by using the Status drop-down filter.
Change "Scheduled" date and/or Maintenance Worker "Assigned to"
- The Scheduled data and/or Maintenance Worker Assigned to fields can be modified from this page, as shown below.
NOTE: Scheduling changes and Assigned to changes will only occur for the current respective PM/Work Order and will revert back to original assignment and scheduling once the next PM is generated. (I.E. If you change the scheduled date and assigned worker for a Weekly PM, next week's PM will revert back to original assignment). That is the intended design behind functionality on this page. To make indefinite changes that will stick moving forward, this should be done from CMMS - Admin - PM Setup (as shown below).