Follow the below steps daily to identify any overdue PMs before they become missed
There are Periodicity Requirements incorporated within each frequency of PM. Once a PM has passed it's scheduled date, it will then become Overdue until end of Periodicity, at which point it will then become Missed. The purpose of this "best practice" is to identify these overdue PMs (and Work Orders), in order to ensure they're not Missed.
Daily & Weekly Checks - Preventive Maintenance
As a “best practice”, Maintenance Managers / Chief Engineers should begin each day by identifying all Overdue PMs. Below are the steps to perform Daily Overdue PMs/Work Orders Checks using SpindleLIVE. Once this daily “best practice” process is mastered, it should take Maintenance Managers / Chief Engineers no more than 5-10 minutes per day to perform this check.
- Navigate to the CMMS Details Page by hovering over the CMMS tab located on the side-bar, and then selecting Details, as shown below.
- Select your Facility (if not already selected)
- Using the Status filter, select Overdue.
Daily & Weekly Checks - Work Orders
Repeat the above steps to identify any Overdue Work Orders.
- Select the Work Orders View
- Filter Status to show only Overdue Work Orders
Once Overdue PMs and Work Orders have been identified, Maintenance Managers / Chief Engineers should prioritize these for completion, in order to ensure they are not Missed.