The browser that runs the login page on Mimo Tablets is called MLock. We have found a compatibility issue with the layout for our login page which makes it appear to run slow. To resolve that we need to update the version of MLock that auto starts. Using the steps below you will be able to successfully change the MLock version that auto starts on your Mimo Tablet.
- Enter the MLock Console by pressing down in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will get a login box
- In the login box enter the code 7300
- After entering the code you will be taken to the MLock Console.
- To the right of the words MLOCK CONSULE you will see a white oval with the words Auto Start MLock and a slide switch which will be green.
- Slide the Auto Start MLock slide switch left which will turn it from green to red. Auto Start MLock 2020 has now been disabled. Clock the house Icon to exit the MLock 2020 Console
- You will be returned to the Andriod desktop. Click the round white button with the 6 boxes in it to open the installed applications.
- Click on the Robot Icon labeled MLock to the left of MLock2020
- the MLock browser will launch and display the Spindle Login page. We will now need to enter the MLock Console on this version of MLock to turn on Auto Start. To this pressing down in the upper right corner of the screen the same as we did for the MLock 2020 version.
- You will get a password box, enter 7300 for the password
- You will be taken into the MLock Console as shown below
- Here you will click on Default App
- Slide the Auto Start slide switch to the right to enable Auto Start
- Click the house icon to exit
- Click on the robot Icon for MLock again to start MLock
- You will again return to the Spindle Login page again
- Power cycle the Mimo Tablet once complete to make sure MLock Auto starts as expected.
Click the link below to view a video tutorial of this process.