If you rehire individuals that you had previously deactivated or removed from Spindle, you will need to reactivate the user. You'll also need to access your Spindle Admin. Not all facilities access Spindle Admin the same. And not all Spindle Admin users have access to add users. Unfortunately, we will be vague on how to access the Spindle Admin in this article for this reason. When Spindle is onsite at your location, we often set up links on your desktop to access a few sites, with one being Spindle Admin.
- Once you gain access to Spindle Admin, you must log in. As a reminder, the password for Spindle Admin is usually not the same as your SpindleLIVE account, and user names typically do not contain your email address. For issues logging into Spindle Admin due to needing a password reset, you could see your internal resource that inputs new hires into Spindle to reset your password. Otherwise, don't hesitate to contact Spindle Support.
- You will have a few options, and we want to click Users and then place a check in Include Inactive.
- The search functionality here is limited to only searching by the last name. So, in the search box, type in the user's last name and click search.
- Once you have located the user who needs to be reactivated, we will need to click Activate. Activate is located at the end of the data, and you may need to use the bottom scroll bar to scroll to the right.
- All done! If needed, you can now click Edit if you need to update any of the information. And don't forget to set the Language if you have previously set up Language Translations. For more information on Language Translations, you can see the Language Translation Setup: Export & Import Process or Language Translation Setup: Perform Live Edits.