Spindle Side NavigationFollow
SpindleLIVE users will use side navigation moving forward, and our top bar navigation has been retired.
With side navigation, you can expect:
- Faster access to the information that matters most to you
- More efficient user experience
- Better organization of our varying products and features
- Increased visibility into other products that you may be interested in
Below are some tips on using this navigation.
- Expand the submenu by:
- Hover over the menu item and the submenu will expand.
- Click on the navigation bar to keep the submenu expanded. **Note that you will have to click on the navigation bar again or use the back arrow on the submenu navigation to close the submenu.**
- Clicking on the Spindle logo on the navigation pane will take you to your chosen “Home” page
- The Settings option is now located at the bottom of the navigation to make it easy to access your information in your profile or set your home page or language settings.
See additional Spindle services you could implement!
If your organization doesn’t have a Spindle service, such as Equipment, Maintenance, or Water & Energy, there will be a star next to the menu option.
When you click on an option your organization isn’t using, you will be taken to a page to learn more about how this service could benefit you. To contact our team about adding one of these services, you can fill out the form here, so we can contact you >> Contact our Team!
Article is closed for comments.