The Corporate Page in SpindleLIVE is designed to provide upper management and executives a high level view of corporation specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and is defaulted to display the previous week’s data. Individual facilities are grouped by Region, which can be expanded to view each facility within a specified region. For purposes of this article, which will focus specifically on the Spindle – Equipment portion, we’ll go over basic navigation, as well as provide a brief description of each KPI below.
- Click on the + symbol to expand and view individual facilities within each region
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the date to select and view specified date range.
NOTE: This is defaulted to display the previous week’s data.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the “four-square” icon to navigate to specific pages for an individual facility.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the “four-square” icon within a specific region to view Trends or Reports for the entire region. You can also view Trends or Reports for an entire Corporation by clicking the drop-down arrow in the “four-square” icon next to “All Facilities”.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) – identifies the percentage of time that is truly productive by measuring Availability, Performance and Quality. However, in Spindle, we focus on the Availability and Performance only, and it is calculated using Availability X Performance.
- Performance (PR) – the overall weighted employee efficiency.
- Availability – the amount of Productive Time compared against the amount of scheduled time. Calculated as Productive Time / Scheduled Time.
- Unscheduled Maintenance % of scheduled – the % of time all equipment is down as compared to the scheduled time for all equipment.
- Production Downtime % of scheduled – the percentage of time equipment was Down for Maintenance or not utilized during scheduled production time.
- No Demand % of scheduled – the amount of time that there was no demand, compared against the amount of scheduled time. Calculated as Non-Productive Time / Scheduled Time.
This section ranks facilities within a Corporation by KPI (Key Performance Indicator). By selecting the drop-down arrow next to the question mark, users have the option to choose between different KPIs to view the ranking.