If you have access to the Spindle server from your plant's local network you can add a shortcut to Spindle Admin on your desktop. To create a shortcut to access Spindle Admin from your desktop, please follow the below steps.
- Right-click on the desktop and click on New then click on Shortcut
- After clicking on Shortcut a new window will open, highlight this URL http://10.22.174.20/spindleadmin then right-click, click copy, then paste it in the Create Shortcut window and click next
- Next, enter Spindle Admin as the name of the Shortcut. Then click Finish
Important Items to remember when creating shortcuts from your PC/Laptop
- Access to the server from your PC/Laptop is at the discretion of your IT Department. In most cases, access to the Spindle server over the plant network is only available while you are in the plant and may not be available over any VPN connection to the plant from offsite locations.
- Most server IP addresses are DHCP also referred to as Dynamic. This means the IP address listed in the link below is subject to change a the discretion of your IT Department.