Below are the steps to take when manually entering customer KPIs.
- Login to SpindleLIVE and from the side-bar option Corporate, select KPI Entry
- If not already selected, use the drop-down option to select your Facility
- Select Add Entry
- Select the appropriate Date Range
- Enter the appropriate KPIs within each respective field (shown below)
- Select the BLUE Save Icon (shown below)
NOTE: For Corporations that already have most of this data imported through an API, there is no need to Add Entry. Below are the steps to Edit or Add to KPI data that is already present.
- Find the appropriate row in which you would like to Edit (shown below)
- Select the Edit Icon (shown below)
- Enter in the appropriate data for those KPIs you wish to modify / add to (shown below)
- Select the Save Icon (shown below)
NOTE: At a minimum, Spindle recommends entering the below KPIs in order to populate Trending for WPOH/PPOH and Labor % Revenue.
- Customer Weight – Actual weight reported from your Washfloor data provider, not Spindle reported weight.
- Total Payroll Hours - Total amount of Payroll Hours (Regular Hours + Overtime Hours + Temp Hours + Vacation Hours)
- Total Payroll Cost - Total amount of Payroll Cost (Regular Payroll Cost + Overtime Cost + Temp Cost + Vacation Cost)
- Revenue - Total Revenue dollars over reporting period
- In order to trend WPOH (Weight Per Operator Hour) / PPOH (Pounds Per Operator Hour), you will need to enter Customer Weight and Total Payroll Hours data (shown below).
- Below is an example of the WPOH trend you will see once the Customer Weight and Total Payroll Hours data has been entered.
Labor % Revenue Trending
- In order to trend Labor % Revenue, you will need to enter Total Payroll Cost and Revenue data (shown below).
- Below is an example of the % of Revenue trend you will see once the Total Payroll Cost and Revenue data has been entered.