(Last Edited 11/17/2020)
General Maintenance Tasks are customizable and managed by the Maintenance Manager through Spindle Admin. This feature will enable tracking of all tasks performed by maintenance workers and make it easier for the login process.
- Contact Spindle Support to enable GMT for your plant if you have SpindlePRO in Spindle Admin System Options.
- Click the Spindle Admin Icon on the desktop of your PC
- Enter your Spindle Admin username and password
- Select “Equipment Maintenance”
5. Select “Maintenance Tasks”
6. In the “Maintenance Tasks” section, select Add Button
- Type in the Task Name
- Type the name of Maintenance Task required
Select each Equipment Type you would like this task added to
6. Select the Save button to create the task
7. If editing is required for a task there is an edit button feature that can be selected.
8. To default a maintenance task to a specific Equipment Type to be selected when logging into a piece of equipment, you may assign by selecting a specific Maintenance Task under the Equipment Type Section with the Default Task column.