For any questions or feedback, contact Spindle Support using the below step-by-step instructions.
NOTE: You can also contact Spindle Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Question Mark in SpindleLIVE
From SpindleLIVE you can access Support articles, submit a ticket, provide feedback, and learn of most recent updates provided within your Spindle software package.
- From SpindleLIVE, click on the RED Question Mark located in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
At any time you have questions, contact us by submitting a ticket though our dedicated support team.
- Click on “Contact Us”, let us know how we can help you by providing as much detailed information as possible, to include pictures (when necessary)
- Click on “Submit Ticket”
Share Your Feedback
By giving us your product feedback, you have a direct vote in our product’s evolution. You will have a constant reference to where your feedback is in our development funnel and have a chance to vote on other customer’s feedback requests. Ultimately, your feedback will help us build and develop a better product for you.
- Click on “Share your Feedback”
- Share with us your Feedback, providing as much detail as possible.
- Click “Submit Request”
The Help Center has a wealth of Spindle informative and “how to” content, that is readily accessible to each of our customers.
- Click “Help Center”
- Choose from one of the Suggested Articles or use the search feature to search for a specific article.
Want to know what new updates Spindle has released. Check out Announcements.
- Click “Announcements”
- Check out the updates that may be relevant to your facility