To connect the E01108 A22 Pushbutton w/LED to an IoT device first wire the push button and mount it in its box. The E01108 A22 Pushbutton comes in 3 pieces, the push button, the 24v Terminal Block, and the Switch Terminals. Follow the steps below to wire the E01108 A22 Pushbutton
- Mount the 24v terminal block in the center of the push button
- Mount the switch terminals on the right.
- Wire the button using the image below. The wiring is diagrammed along with the orientation of the terminals called out as left middle and right.
Connect each 3 Conductor wire your device to the IoT device as follows.
- Connect each red wire to the Channels labeled DI0 - DI7 for each button (i.e. Button 1 red wire to DI0, button 2 wire to DI1, etc)
- Connect each white wire to the common terminals for ground. For each terminal block, DI0 - DI3 to the right terminals, DI4 - DI7 to the left. Each terminal can have multiple wires.
- Connect each black wire to the fuse for power. For each terminal block, connect DI0 - DI3 to the the FU1 terminal, DI4 - DI7 to the FU2 terminal. Each fuse can have multiple wires.