Live Opportunity Checks - Facility Health Page
The Facility Health Page is designed as a “one stop shop” to determine the overall production health of your facility. The below step-by-step instructions are designed to assist Production Leaders in quickly identifying areas of opportunity within the facility, in real-time. As a Best Practice, Supervisors should have this page open and accessible continuously throughout the day, in order to identify opportunities as they are present themselves, in real time.
- If not already there, navigate to the Facility Health Page by clicking on the Four-Square and then selecting Facility Health.
- You can also navigate to this page using the side bar option Production, and then selecting Facility Health.
- The Department Opportunity portlet breaks down your operation by department, and lists the departments with the most amount of Opportunity top to bottom.
NOTE: The Facility - All Departments is an overview of your entire plant. Below this are each individual department.
- Click the + symbol expansion icons to view each job tasks within the respective department.
- The below example shows the Ironer Department expanded, with Feed/Fold Small Twls Mixed and Feed Stack Napkins listed as the job classifications with Opportunity in this department
- To expand further and view the employees that have worked below standard in a specific job classification, click the respective + symbol expansion icon once more.
- The below example lists the Employees that have worked below standard in Feed/Fold Small Twls Mixed.
- The person icon indicates that the respective employee is currently working in this job classification.
- To further analyze a specific employee, click on the employee's name and their Employee Page Pop-Up will appear.
NOTE: This allows for further analyzing a specific employee's data, as well as documenting a Coaching Moment as shown below.
- Click Add Entry
- Enter Details of Coaching Session
- Click Save
Employees under 90%
- From this page, Supervisors can also quickly identify the employees performing under the standard for the day.
- Expand the list of employees to see who they are.
Excessive Breaks and Lunches
- From this same page, Supervisors can also quickly identify all incidents of excessive time for the current day.
- Expand the Recommended Action to see a list of employee's with excessive time in a specific status.
NOTE: If there is a RED oval indicator with a number inside, this indicates a live alert, and the number represents the number of employees that are currently in the excessive status. Employees with a RED exclamation mark next to their name are currently in this excessive status. Example shown below.
- Lastly, when the amount of Non-Standard Hours has exceeded the threshold, a Recommended Action will appear.
- Expand this area to see a list of all Non-Standard tasks, along with the amount of time spent in each task.
- Expand individual Non-Standard job tasks to view a list of employee's that have spent time in the selected task, along with the amount of time they've spent in the task..