Printing Classification Barcode SheetsFollow
Printing Classification Barcode Sheets
- On the desktop of your Spindle PC you will find an icon called Spindle Supplemental. This program will be used for a variety of things in Spindle, for the purpose of this document we will go over printing the bar code classification sheets. Below is an example of how the shortcut will look on the desktop of the Spindle PC.
- Double click on Spindle Supplemental to open.
- When the Security box opens, click “Open”.
- In Spindle Supplemental reports, click the box marked "Classification Barcode Sheet".
- You will then receive the prompt to enter a password, enter Spindle_RPT for the password and click OK.
- Select the Classification(s) you need bar codes for and then click the button labeled Run Classification Barcode Report.
- You can modify the number of barcodes on a sheet by modifying the Sheets Layout
Note: To select more than one classification for a sheet, hold down the CTRL key and select the classifications.
- Once the report generation has completed click “Print”
Article is closed for comments.