Coaching Moment ReportFollow
The Coaching Moment Report displays the amount and comments details of all coaching moments performed within the reporting period. Below are step-by-step instructions regarding navigation and functionality within the report.
- Select Reports from the Side-Bar Navigation list of options
- Select the Coaching Moment Report
NOTE: There are multiple Filtering options to allow for customized Report Views (shown below)
- Select the appropriate Region, if applicable.
NOTE: Multiple regions may be selected simultaneously
- Select the appropriate Location.
NOTE: Multiple locations may be selected simultaneously
- Select the desired Start Date and End Date.
NOTE: This will display all Coaching Moment details received within the selected range of dates.
- Select Yes in the Expand Coaching Moment Detail to display details of each Coaching Moment performed during the reporting period.
The Coaching Moment Report provides the following information:
- Location – plant Location
- Employee Name – name of the employee that received the coaching moment
- Supervisor Name – name of the supervisor that administered the coaching moment
- Entered Date – date and time that the coaching moment was administered
- Coaching Moment Comment – comments made by Supervisor in the coaching moment
- Total Coaching Moments – total number coaching moments entered during reporting period
- When viewing multiple locations, use the Page Forward button to navigate between locations
- The Disk Icon allows for file conversion in order to print, email, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.