If your Phillps tablet looks similar to the one pictured below it has fallen off the Spindle network either from loss in signal to the access point, it is unable to authenticate the connection to the Spindle_Subnet, or the WiFi Radio has been disabled.
The steps below will take you through the process of accessing the WiFi setting to verify the WiFi Radio is enabled and reconnect to the Spindle_Subnet if necessary.
- Press the round button and minus button on the back of the tablet simultaneously
- enter 7300 for the passcode
- go to settings and Select WiFi
- verify WiFi is enabled if Disabled and skip to step 8
- If WiFi is enabled select the Spindle_Subnet SSID from the available list
- Enter WPA2 PSK key Sp1ndleN3t
- Click Connect
- Once connected power cycle the tablet
If further assistance is needed please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket with the Spindle Support team.