This weekend, we will be updating all our customers to Spindle 5.3. Below are a few of the updates that may impact you.
- Removal of the red X on the production displays when a PM or Work Order is in process on the equipment.
- PMs that were started and not completed prior to the previous month will now be visible on the login station
- Maintenance Workers can now view PMs/Work Orders that are assigned to them, by selecting “My WO” options from the “Scheduled” Drop Down.
Also when viewing all PMs/Work Orders, the blue person icon to the left of date due, identifies that the task is assigned to the worker logged in.
- PM frequency and asset serial number are now displayed on the login station when viewing PMs/Work Orders.
- You may now delete the added text in PM description, which specified the frequency, if you’d like.
- Bug Fix: Now when multiple PMs are occurring on a piece of equipment at one time and one is suspended, the completion of the unsuspended PM will not affect the status of the suspended PM.
- There’s been a throughput web display enhancement, which allows for viewing multiple equipment throughput production alerts.*
- You can now view real-time requirements locally by individual or multiple departments.*
Direct Labor Updates
- This new feature updates the Manage feature to include production workers in statuses such as Lunch, Break, Meeting, and Other Area, which will allow managers to end all shifts of employees in those statuses.
As always, there are other optimizations and bug fixes that may be contained in this release. If you should experience any issues or have specific questions, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Spindle representative.
*Contact email@example.com if you’d like to add one of the new displays to your facility or are interested in hearing more about Throughput or Requirements.