Employees with a User Type of Maintenance, Administrator, or Manager in Spindle Administration can do Preventive Maintenance from Spindle at the login stations.
- You can access Preventive Maintenance by seeing the Wrench/Screwdriver icon on the Plant View screen
- Once you click on the Wrench/Screwdriver icon, it will take you to the Preventive Maintenance page. To start the Preventive Maintenance, select the Start icon for the maintenance action you wish to begin.
- Once started, a list of steps will appear, and each step will need to be ticked off.
- If you cannot complete a step for any reason, you must enter a comment by selecting the pencil icon at the step level, or the PM cannot be completed.
- Once the comment is entered, click the Save icon.
- Spindle will not allow you to complete a PM unless all steps are check or have a comment assigned to the step.
If you run out of time or need to jump onto another job, you can suspend the Preventive Maintenance by select the Suspend icon.
When doing Preventive Maintenance, you need to do a follow-up task or order a part; you can create a work order by selecting the work order icon.
You can view completed Preventive Maintenance by ticking the Include Completed box.
You can view overdue Preventive Maintenance by ticking the Include Completed box.
You can change your scheduled time frames by selecting different time frames.