This upcoming weekend we will be updating all of our customers to Spindle 5.2 and everyone, beyond our Beta locations, will now have access to these updates. Below are a few that may impact you.
- N/A Counts will no longer be counted while a piece of equipment is in pending maintenance.
- Maintenance Manager - This is a new Spindle Admin user type. They have the same privileges as a Spindle Admin Administrator except they can only view Maintenance worker and other Maintenance Manager
- Retrospective Count Time Editing now available for General Maintenance Tasks (GMT)
- Maintenance employees can now log into GMT, such as Observing or Investigating, while the equipment is in Pending Maintenance.
- Overdue PMs can now be seen on the login station.
- The "PM" has been removed from the Start and Complete buttons on the login stations.