Facility Health Page Quick Checks – Opportunity
The purpose of this guide is to provide Supervisors with best practices in using the Facility Health page to quickly identify opportunity within the facility. As a best practice, Supervisors should have this page open and accessible continuously throughout the day, in order to identify opportunities as they are present themselves, in real time.
Opportunity by Department
- Supervisors can quickly identify which department presents the highest amount of opportunity from the Facility Health page, as shown below.
- Click on “Learn More” to drill down deeper into that department.
- Expand to pinpoint the exact area and/or employees with the most opportunity.
- Focus on the area with the most opportunity.
Employees under 90%
- From this page, Supervisors can also quickly identify the employees performing under 90% efficiency for the day.
- Expand the list of employees to see who they are.
Excessive Breaks and Lunches
- From this same page, Supervisors can also quickly identify all incidents of excessive time for the current day.
- Expand out the status to see which employees have excessive time.
- Lastly, from this same Facility Health Page, Supervisors can quickly identify the number of Employees with more than 10% of their hours reported as non-standard hours.
NOTE: While some employees such as Leads, Material Handlers, etc. may be justified in this non-standard time, it is a good practice to continually monitor this area to ensure it’s not in excess of what has been allotted for Day Work.
- Expand this area to see which Employees have greater than 10% of their total hours in non-standard tasks.